- If you see a message that your mobile number isn't recognized, make sure you typed your mobile phone number correctly. Enter the country code (example: 234 for Nigeria) before the number.
- If you see a message that an account already exists with your mobile number, you may need to wait a few days to try adding it to your account.
- Try creating an account with an email instead of a mobile number.
If you already have a Facebook account with your mobile number but forgot your password:
- You can reset your password and log into your account.
- If you don't have access to that mobile number, you can try these steps to log back into your account.
Note: If you don't have a mobile phone number, you can create an account with your email instead.