Whether you've just married, no longer relate to your birth name, or simply intend to change the extremely formal "Robert" to "Rob" on your profile, here's Name Change On Facebook.
Before diving in, it deserves having a look at Facebook's names plan. You're called for to make use of "the name [you] pass in day-to-day life", but this offers you a fair quantity of adaptability. My name on Facebook is Harry and it's just what everyone calls me, however it's not the name on my birth certificate.
As long as you don't make use of anything as well ridiculous, you must have the ability to transform your name to whatever you want without Facebook having a hussy fit. It's also worth keeping in mind, once you've transformed your name, you won't be able to change it once again for an additional 60 days.
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page (under the messenger logo)
- Scroll down to Account settings and tap on it
- Click on General
- On the pop-up screen, tap on Name
- On the screen that pops up, type any name you want to be known as on Facebook then tap on Review change
- Enter your password and click on Save changes
- Click on the in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- Click on Name
- Enter your name and click on Review Change
- Enter your password and click on Save Changes