Facebook is the largest social networking site with an excellent choices to build pages, teams etc for each individual. Utilizing the Facebook you could develop a web page as well as enhance it to earn your close friends to view the web page. In situation if you are fed with with those pages you could even erase a Facebook page with no concern.
Follow the steps below to successfully delete your Facebook account
To delete your Page, you'll need to be an admin of that Page. If you're an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Remove Page.
- Click Delete [Page name].
- Click Delete Page and then click OK.
Keep in mind your Page won't be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.
To cancel your Page deletion:
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page.
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page.
- Click Confirm and then click OK.
You can also delete your personal account.